You know when you might find yourself in a restaurant, or w/ friends and one of them just stuffs there face, as it might look like they just eat, without breathing? It's a sight we don't see everyday, but when you see it your kind of takin' back, and say to yourself, "WOW, he / she's is really stuffin there face!!". These people might find themselves really hungry, or have just discovered a new food they never tried before. I know for Megan and I, when we discover a new restaurant, a new recipe, or something we have never tried before, we kind of have that face of "Wow, that was really good". I'm sure you know the face..
I think from the pictures below you can assume that this person just discovered food for the first time, and loves the idea of it. As you can see, Little Oliver has discovered that his taste buds don't only work for Megans milk, but other yummy things to. Our little lover LOVES to eat, everything!!



No comments:
Post a Comment