



Today is Oliver's 5 month B-day!! Happy B-day little lover!! The three of us are celebrating the day, by bouncing a little cold the three of us have had for the last few days. From what I understand, it will be one of many colds Oliver gets as the years roll on by. I just hope he doesn't always pass it on to Megan and I. We'll be off to San Francisco for Oliver to visit with his grandparents, and meet some of our friends in the left coast next week.
Oliver by this time next month I think for sure will be completely introduced to his feet, by the traditional greeting from a little baby; by sticking them in his mouth. He is mastering taking his socks off to get to them, and is about a nano-inch away from stuffing his face with his little cute feet. Every-time we try and take a pic with him almost there, he stops and poses doing something else.. It's as if he's saying, NO!! Don't take a pic of me STUFFING my face with my FEET.. We're going to try to do a secret shot, when he's not looking, but he loves taking pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment