Thursday, February 16, 2006

Still, and forever..

Next week around this time Oliver will be 5 months old!! I'm getting to understand what people mean by the time flying. Oliver has figured out that he can move to some degree while on his back. Every morning when I go in and get him, no later then 6am, and no sooner (It's as though he has his own alarm clock), I find him on the opposite side of his crib. It's really cute, he looks up at me, and has this look on his face as though he's saying I did it all by myself... Oliver has also been sticking his tongue out, like his Mommy does! He also has found his vocal signing voice, he has a high pitch that Tuna (Our Cat) really doesn't like.
It's really crazy how time just flows away, I'm really excited that we have this blog to record our last 5 months. I think going forward we will start something new. Every month, Megan or I (or both), will write Oliver a little letter. To him, and for him to read later on.

BIG BIRD!!! Thanks Grandma
Little blurry, but still a Lover
Oliver loves going out in his Bjorn!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe how time flies! Oliver is getting so big and even more adorable with each post. I hope to meet him soon. Miss you guys!

Love,
Lisa and Franco

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Don't get me wrong, I love your blog!!! but what about keeping a book with your handwritten letters along with scrap book keepsakes in it for him? It will probably seem so antique to him by the time he's our age with everything as digital as it is already.

Miss you all and look forward to seeing yous soon.

Felicia

lilcoop said...

Felicia,
I like your idea, but I can't write with pen and paper. Megan and I do keep a scrap book for Oliver already, of other things, and print out from time to time this blog itself also.
Blogs will one day become a social network of sorts where everyone will have one.
What you could do for Megan and I, is write Oliver letters, and we'll keep them for him in is scrap book.

Anonymous said...

5 MONTHS!!!
Happy birthday Oliiiiiver
and many moons

Boots