I have started to experience pregnancy insomnia. Fortunately it doesn't happen every night but when it doesn't happen it sucks. I usually wake up around 4 to pee and cannot fall back asleep. So by 5 I decide to get up, have breakfast and watch the news (there's not much on at that time). Then I fall back asleep at 6. I guess it could be worse and I could be waking up at two because not even the local news is on at that time. Good thing I have little Tuna to keep me company :o)
I am still going to yoga and have started to form a friendship with two other ladies there. We have decided that we are going to start a new mom's club. It should be nice since most of my friends do not have kids and probably don't want to sit around talking about babies every time they hang out (I really don't blame them and I hope to NEVER be that friend that can ONLY talk about babies, childbirth, etc!!!) We are all due within a month or two of each other so hopefully one day are kids can hang out too.
We are heading down to Austin on Saturday. I am so excited to see Sarah and her family and some old highschool friends that I haven't seen since highschool. It is going to be around 100 degrees while were there and fortunately the ceremony is at night. My biggest fear is that I will pass out during the ceremony. I can't think of anything more embarrassing...well, maybe a couple of other things... But anyway, some one told me a trick of how not to pass out. You stand with your legs slightly bent. Then you have to concentrate on your legs staying bent and it prevents your from leaving consciousness. I bought a neck cooler from Sharper Image but it looks like I am wearing a house arrest bracelet on my neck and it doesn't work all that well so I am going to return it. I'm sure Sarah wouldn't want a bunch of pictures with her convict pregnant bridesmaid in the ceremony. ha ha!!
I got my stroller last week. Yeah!! I am probably the only dork that gets this excited about a new stroller. I am so excited about it that I have been tempted to throw in a stuffed animal and cruise around Michigan Avenue with it just to try it out. But if I do that I might as well start drooling on myself and talking to the imaginary baby because some one is bound to send me to the mental institution. I guess if I was still living in SF I might get away with it!
Thursday, August 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment