I had a great time at my shower and I got lots of good stuff. Oliver is certainly going to be warm this winter with all of the snowsuits and snuggly outfits he got. At my shower we had everyone write him a little note and guess his due date and weight. I am going to put them in a scrapbook for him to read when he gets older.
Oliver is still in the same breech position. I had a doctor appointment on Wed and we went ahead and scheduled a c-section for September 26th at 1pm. So unless he moves between now and then, that is going to be his birthday!!! Very exciting! I can't believe that it is a month away. I am starting to freak out a little bit about the fact that another human's life is going to be in my care. I had breastfeeding class on Monday and it was very informative and also reconfirmed the fact that breastfeeding takes a lot of work and dedication. (And by the way Mom, they no longer recommend toughening up your nipples with a wash cloth). This Saturday we have an eight hour childbirth education class and then we are done with our education.
I am now feeling very pregnant and am walking with a little bit of a waddle. The waddle is due to the fact that my back is very stiff and sore. I am also not able to bend over the way I used to. All those squats are finally coming in handy. I am still exercising but only every other day. Walking actually feels really good on my back because it is like a little massage. But I have to walk very slow. Sleep is not very funny because it is hard to find a comfortable position. I asked my doctor if it is ok for me to lie on my back because it is the most comfortable position for me. She said that it is fine and only bad for women who feel shortness of breath or light headedness.
Thursday, August 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment