Thursday, March 06, 2008

"you get that ... at?"

Oliver is taking an inventory of everything in the world to find out where it came from. Daily he will ask me about everything in the room including his face, knees, elbows, etc. Often times I get tired after the 100th inquiry and say "I don't know" to which he responds "maybe Costco?" Another question heard quite frequently in our household is "what's that noise?". Usually it is a familiar noise that Oliver knows the source of so we turn the question back around on him so he can tell us. The other day Oliver's friend katie was over and they had about a 10 minute dialogue going that went
"What's that noise, Katie?"
"I don't know."
"What's that noise, Katie?"
"I don't know.", etc, etc.

As for the pregnancy things are going pretty well. I thought that I had escaped the pregnancy stupids. Ha ha! Silly me! Seems as though they are making a big come back! I am not as nauseous as I had been but still get bouts throughout the day. Unfortunately liquids and anything containing calcium seems to trigger it. Of course those are two things I need so I just fight through it. My energy level is improving too but is still not back to its pre-pregnancy level. I have my 16 week check up next week and then my 20 ultrasound after that. That is when we get to learn the sex. i CAN'T wait!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Dahlia has the noise thing too -

"I hear something!" as she runs to me and must hear an answer to what it is otherwise the "I hear something" gets more and more frantic.

Even better is the "I smell something!" which she gets very upset about. Very funny at gymnastics when it is obviously a dirty diaper of someones, or when she farts then gets upset about the smell :-)