After weeks of telling us that he no longer liked his crib and wanted a bed, Oliver's wish came true. Oliver got his "big boy bed" a little over a week ago and is very happy. We are very happy with it too except that our 7:30 wake up time has barely gone past 6:00 since the bed arrived. Every morning we are woken up by a bunch of ruckus coming out of Oliver's room including his door opening and shutting several times. The is usually concluded by Oliver running into our room saying "I want milk". I guess my next step is to teach him how to go into the fridge and fill his own cup up with milk. I'm sure that would buy me an extra 10 minutes.
This is how Oliver gets up and down from his bed. I guess it is time to get a step stool :o)
1 comment:
Congratulations Oliver!!!
xx Auntie Boots
Post a Comment