I'm officially hungry ALL of the time! I try to eat little meals all through out the day to satiate my hunger. Last Tuesday I had to do a glucose screening test and wasn't able to eat for 3 hours straight (except for my "glucola" which was really yummy and tasted like Sunkist). I hope to not have to experience that long of a stretch again because all I could think about was eating the whole time and couldn't do anything productive. I also had a prenatal visit on Tuesday. I am starting to meet with different doctors in my practice for the likelihood that it won't be my primary OB who delivers me. So far I really like everyone that I have met. Everything seems to be right on track size wise. I have gained 15 lbs and have about 15 more to go. My uterus is 10inches from top to bottom and the baby probably weighs about 1 1/2 - 2lbs.
I had my crib delivered on Saturday and was very excited to try out the new bedding until I realized that they forgot to deliver the mattress. I was a little disappointed but it will be arriving tomorrow so I don't have to wait too much longer. The rest of the furniture probably wont arrive until August.
It has been very hot here and I think we are in for a hotter than usual summer. Thank god for A/C! I don't now how I would survive with out it. I don't tolerate the heat the way I used to. It's not so bad if I'm in the shade, but once the direct sunlight hits me I can only stand it for about 5 minutes. I think I might buy a parasol to protect me from the sun and keep me cool. Where does one find a parasol....
Everyone loves to touch my belly! Fortunately they are all people that I know and they ask first. I like it because I feel like everyone is sending Oliver good vibes through their touch. He is a very lucky baby with so much love and he isn't even born yet. I am still singing and talking to him a lot. Eric talks to him too and gives him kisses. I have been listening to a lot of music because I know that he can hear it (although muffled). Lately Oliver has been listening to Bob Marley, Led Zepplin, and Norah Jones.
I am still feeling really good. In fact, I think I feel better being pregnant than I did when I wasn't! I have heard that this will probably all change once I get bigger. But for now I am going to relish in it and continue on in my life as normal.
Monday, June 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment