Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Twenty Weeks

I am now officially 5 months pregnant and half way through my pregnancy. So far everything has gone really smoothly. My only complaints at this point are a couple of stomach aches and waking up in the middle of the night with Charlie Horses (calf muscle cramps). But if those are my only problems, I'll take them!

My nails are so strong and growing unbelievably fast! I trim them at least once a week. Too bad I don't like having long nails.... My hair also seems to be growing quicker and is a little bit thicker. That is because my body isn't shedding as much hair as it normally does. The only down side to this is that once I give birth, my body will release the extra hair it has been holding onto and I will feel like I am going bald!

I can now see little Peanut moving when I am lying down. It is really neat and kind of reminds of the movie Alien when the alien is about to pop out of the stomach. Eric can feel Peanut too when he puts his hand on my stomach! I can't wait for everyone to experience it!

We bought our changing table and glider chair this weekend. We are very happy that we didn't put it off any longer because they are both going to take about 4 months to receive. We should be getting our crib in in the next week or so. Now we just need to get rid of the guest bed. Does any one need a pratically brand new queen bed and mattress?

No comments: