WE'RE HAVING A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!
We had our 21 week ultrasound yesterday and found out that we are having a little boy. I am so excited! I can't wait to meet the little guy. I had a gut feeling all along that I was having a boy but most other people thought girl. I guess you have to go with mother's intuition. It was so exciting to see the ultrasound and see his wiener (hee hee). I asked the technician if she was 100% positive and she looked at him through a couple different angles and said "yup, I'm 100% positive that it's a boy". More importantly, everything looks good and healthy. They did a thorough exam of his brain, heart, spine, and internal organs. They also took a look at the placenta to make sure that it was fine. We got a couple good pictures of his face and limbs. He wasn't moving too much so we didn't get any good profile shots.
We head out to San Francisco tomorrow for Erin's shower. I am so excited to see my family and have them meet the "bump". So far this pregnancy has been really wonderful and I love seeing my stomach expand.
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment