My baby went to its first concert the other night. We went to go see U2 and I could feel the baby "dancing" inside of me. I think it will come out singing "Sunday Bloody Sunday". I'm not sure how much of the concert it actually heard because the noises inside my body are equal to listening to two vacuums running at the same time. But I'd like to think that it was able to experience Bono.
I have been feeling a lot of movement lately. It is so much fun feeling it wiggle and kick inside my stomach. Everyday it gets stronger and stronger so I feel more and more.
I can't wait until I can stop calling it and "it". So maybe for now I will call it...Peanut! Ha! I like it. So from now until two weeks from now, "it" is now "peanut".
I got my crib bedding yesterday. It is so cute. It is a safari theme and matches my already yellow room really well. It's not sex specific at all so hopefully I can use it for the next kid too.
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Already thinking about the next kid? Get this one out first I would say :-) I love the safari bedding, very unique! Everyone seems to go for the teddy bear / care bear / winney the poo themes... And your belly is looking good! You are just about half way there!!!!
Post a Comment