Saturday, February 21, 2009
Playmobil
Oliver's newest obsession is Playmobil. His obsession started by a gift he received for his third b-day (Thanks Elizabeth Graham). Ever since he has not been able to stop talking about them. He loves the catalogues that showcase all of their products almost as much as the toys themselves. Oliver is often heard walking around our apartment saying "I want that one and that one and that one. I want all of them." We are starting to collect so much Playmobil that we are thinking of opening a Playmobil-land out of our apartment,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad you're back! I missed following your blog. I hope you all had a great vacation while in FL! I love seeing the pics of Finn and Oliver. I can't believe how big they are! I'll let you know when I come to the area (I am looking at weekends toward the end of March). --Whitney
Post a Comment