Sunday, May 21, 2006

The ocean is your blanket..






It's been a few weeks since we posted last. Lets start by a mention to Megan's first mothers day. Megan's first mothers day really put it in prospective for me. I don't think I could have ever dreamed of a better mother for our little O. I certainly knew back 9 years ago that there was something special w/ her. Now that Oliver is in our lives, I'm very lucky, and inspired by Megan's love and passion for this little lover we call Oliver.. Oliver got Megan a nice long massage, and a few hours to herself on Mothers day...
We have been going to the park every chance we get now that the weather has given us an opportunity to play outside. We're hoping in the next week or so we can do our first picnic. An exciting development that we're crossing our fingers will be something lasting, is that Oliver might be working himself in to a full nights sleep, where I don't need to get up at 1 or 2 or 3am and feed him a bottle. I really don't mind getting up that early do do a feeding, it's actually fun to see him then, but I think both of us would rather sleep..
Oliver will be turning 8 months this week. He's learned to wave hello, and actually say hi. Megan and I are thinking O might leap frog crawling, and go right to walking. He tires to pull himself up every chance he gets on just about everything.

No comments: