



We have a sleeper on our hands. Not only has Oliver been letting Mommy and Daddy sleep the whole night through, but he's letting us sleep-in come mornings. Although, we are crossing our fingers that the last couple of nights and mornings are not flukes. Something though tells me he's settling in as an 8 month old!!
I enjoyed getting up at 1,2, or 3am to feed him, it was a fun time for us actually. He would start by crying lightly, then when I would be in the Kitchen getting his bottle ready, I would get a cup of hot water to get the bottle worm, he would hear the water turn on through the wall he shares with the Kitchen, and he would know I was on the way. Once I got to his room, I would say hello, and he would stop crying, and at times would giggle, as if he was thinking YES, fooood!!!
Oliver has learned how to wave his hands hello, and goodbye. When we go out, he's waving at everyone, sometimes both hands waving getting peoples attention It's a long weekend, and I'm really excited not only to sleep the whole night through, but to also spend the time with little O. Oliver's swim classes have come to an end, so I think we might take the drive up to my parents place, so Oliver can take a dip in the pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment