Oliver's second development is that he has started to roll over. He hasn't done a full 180 yet but is at about 120. I think he will be flipping onto his stomach in the next week or so. He used to get frustrated trying to roll over, but now that he has some what mastered it I am constantly finding him on his side after he was placed on his back. I think he likes his new view of the world. Always looking up can probably get a little monotonous.
Lastly, we had our first day of music class. It was really cute!!! We did a lot of dancing and singing and even had a game of baby foozball. AS an adult you can't have inhibitions about looking silly if you are going to take this class. (I think you lose all of those once your baby is born anyway...) Oliver was a bit overwhelmed and lasted all the till the very end with out a fuss. He did cry while we were getting ready to leaving because he was completely tuckered out. He slept for over two hours that afternoon!

BEFORE

And AFTER

Yeah! I did it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment