Saturday, December 24, 2005

Three Months old!!





Oliver is now three months old! He has developed a lot in this past month. He now giggles when he smiles (VERY VERY cute!); does mini push ups when he is lying on his stomach; grabs for objects intentionally and holds onto them and many other things. Since he is now three months old I have decided that it is time to move him into his own room. I am starting the transition by having him take naps in his crib where he will eventually spend the night. This may seem easy but is not because I have him in a very bad habit of falling asleep and spending his entire nap on me. The minute I put him down his eyes pop open and he stays awake. So I definitely have my work cut out for me...
The Monday after next Oliver starts music class. I'm not sure exactly what we'll be doing but Oliver seems to really enjoy music so I am very excited for it. Tomorrow will be Oliver's first Christmas. Since he is so young it probably will be pretty uneventful. I will, however, take it as a photo op and dress him up in Christmas clothes. No hat though since he cries every time I put one on. I wish he liked to wear them because they are so cute.

No comments: