


It's an amazing thing, life. It gives so many turns, twists, challenges, and gifts!!! We have certainly been given something that both Megan and I are so thankful for, an amazing gift of love. As we approach X-mass, and the holidays, I can't help to think about this little gift we have.
Oliver will be 12 weeks old on Saturday. He is becoming one hell of a fist sucker, or is trying to pop his little fist in his mouth. He loves bath time every night, where Megan gives him a little body massage at the end of every bath. (I never got that!!) He loves his lion puppet named Artie, and his three friends who sit with him on his sling. Megan and I can't agree on who there names are, but Oliver doesn't care, he loves them!
Oliver has met almost everyone in his family! We'll be coming to California, to visit and introduce Oliver to the rest of his family in mid February, where he will meet his little cousin from the Netherlands, and his other set of Grandparents, and other family members. It will be nice to give Oliver a feel for where his Mommy is from.
As we get closer to closing out 2005, I find it strange that people take this time of the year, and really only this time of the year, to realize the love ones in our lives, the important things in our lives, and the things we want to change in our lives. Everyday, it's a great day to re-realize life, love, and yourself!
From Oliver, Megan and I:
To all the people in our lives, we love you, and are thankful for having you in our lives! We're happy to be sharing our love, and life with you, through these pages of this blog. We're grateful for your support, participation, and love you have given us through the years, and now also with, and to Oliver!
No comments:
Post a Comment