A journal of Eric and Megan's pregnancy, then Oliver and then Finn, and our journey...
Sunday, July 02, 2006
Must Be A Dream...
Do you recall when you got your drivers license? For me, it was a feeling of independence of sorts. I think Oliver is feeling that same thing, now that he can crawl. He's been tossing just about everything he gets his hands on, and crawling to go after it. It's pretty cute. Just another mile-stone I don't think I'll forget. O also learned how to clap, and knows when he does something funny, or good, to clap along with us.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah Oliver! Better start childproofing everything under 3 feet high! Soon he will be pulling up and it is amazing how high they can reach with their arms up:-)
1 comment:
Yeah Oliver! Better start childproofing everything under 3 feet high! Soon he will be pulling up and it is amazing how high they can reach with their arms up:-)
Post a Comment