I am now in my third trimester! Only 13 more weeks till d-day (if I deliver on time). I have three wedding this summer while I am pregnant. The first one, Erin's, is in a week and a half. I am in the wedding and had to get a special dress. It actually came out very cute for being a maternity bridesmaid dress. If any one wants to start a business, I highly recommend the maternity bridesmaid dress business because there is next to nothing out there. I think these dress makers want you to look especially homely knowing you got knocked up. My second wedding is Sarah's in August. I am also in that wedding and decided to get the exact same dress as I got for Erin's but in a different color. And lastly, I have a wedding in September that I am not in, but plan on wearing one of my bridesmaid dresses to. It is either that or a potato sack because I refuse to buy another formal maternity dress that I will never wear.
I just had the unpleasant experience of bathing suit shopping while pregnant. It is a painful enough experience when you aren't pregnant. Here is a very helpful hint for all of you who may be pregnant one day: STRING BIKINIS WHEN YOU ARE PREGNANT ARE NOT SEXY!!!!! After realizing that, I found that the halter top or tankini is the way to go. I found two that fit me right now...but I don't go to Mexico for two weeks so I am definitely going to hang on to the receipt.
Oliver is hiccuping right now. So cute!!
Wednesday, July 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment